Why count by weight?
Counting by weight is the intelligent method of money counting. Put simply, it’s a fast, easy and highly accurate method of counting cash.
Cashmaster’s weight-based money scales help your business work more efficiently and prevent loss. Counting money by weight is more than six times faster than by hand, 100% accurate and proven to significantly reduce cash shrinkage. Additionally, our money counting machines can instantly reconcile takings and allow you to conduct on-the-spot audit checks.
Every Cashmaster count-by-weight machine is built to the highest standards. They are lightweight and portable with silent operation and a small footprint, making them ideal for the retail, office or even front of house environment.
The major benefits of counting by weight
- Overall efficiency
- Customer service
- Employees focus on making money, not counting it
- Reconcile till drawers, deposits, safe counts
- Count a till in less than 60 seconds
- Reduce time to process cash by up to 75%
- Every Cashmaster count by weight machine employs five independent techniques to ensure absolute accuracy when money counting – giving you assured accuracy time after time.
- A Cashmaster count by weight money scale will standardise your money counting procedures, eliminating human errors and create an audit trail.
- Quick and easy documentation can be provided for bank deposits with the printer option.
- Connectivity allows data to be easily transferred to a PC or in-house systems.
- Heavily worn or taped notes can be counted with assured accuracy
- Cashiers become accountable
- Minimises the time that cash is out in the open
- Audits become more practical
Return on investment
By saving time, increasing loss prevention and increasing efficiency and reconciliation practices – 90% of Cashmaster’s customers benefit from a return on investment in three months or less.
- Frees up your time to commit to customers
- Gives managers more time to focus on other duties