Why buy a count by weight money counter?
They deliver real benefits and efficiencies to your business.
- 6x faster than manual counting - As well as freeing up staff time, using count-by-weight (CBW) technology provides an efficient and extremely accurate method for counting both notes and coins, typically counting a till in less than a minute.
- Cost savings and greater efficiency - A Cashmaster device drives staff adherence to your cash-handling processes, helping you to reduce cash loss and shrinkage
- Rapid ROI - Count-by-weight technology requires a much lower investment, when compared with friction counters and recyclers. The return on investment will typically be between 3 – 12 weeks. When you add it up, the amount of time you spend counting money, for all cash drawers, across all shifts, plus bank deposits and safe counts – it will surprise you.
- Greater Accuracy – Cut cash counting discrepancies and detect problems before they impact your business
- Be ploymer-note ready - The full range of Cashmaster products are enabled to handle the new £5 polymer note, which was launched by the Bank of England earlier this month, AND the new £1 coin due for launch in early 2017.
SPECIAL OFFER - As a special incentive, until 31 October 2016, we have a discount offer on one of our newest range machines, the Cashmaster One Pro.
Please call our sales office directly on 01383 421 313 or send us a request for more information, marked 'Special Offer' by clicking the button below:
For full details on our leading count-by-weight devices, click the 'Discover more' button below: