Cashmaster Printer Five*
Connecting via a printer cable, the Cashmaster Printer Five is compatible with all our counters.
A printed record of your cash counts helps reduce manual recording errors and improves accountability during your cash-handling process by capturing cashier or manager signatures on the printout.
Cashmaster Printer Five is an inkless thermal printer, which means no messy refills. The unit has a compact footprint, is simple to use and requires minimal set-up.
The printer needs to be connected to mains power to operate.
* The Cashmaster Printer Five replaces the Cashmaster Printer Three (formerly CP3)
- Creates printouts of cash count data
- Small and light-weight
- Minimizes manual recording errors
- Improves accountability and traceability
- Saves time and money
- Connects via a printer cable to Cashmaster devices
- Must be connected to mains power to operate
Arrange a Free 2-Week Trial
If you are not convinced that a money counting machine will make a difference to your operational efficiency, try it free for 2 weeks. What have you got to lose?