Transfer your data wirelessly:
- Simply scan the QR Code on the Cashmaster One display with a standard POS scanner or a mobile device camera
- Transfer all cash-count details including count ID's and individual denominations of multiple currencies
- Data is transferred straight into your POS or Windows device - no wifi or Bluetooth required
- Reduce reliance on POS vendors or in-house IT teams to deliver effective POS integration
- A simple way to eliminate errors associated with manual entry of data into other systems
Incredibly easy to use
When Cashmaster QR-Link is installed on the device, count data is presented as a QR code on the display of the Cashmaster One scale, which is then scanned. The simplicity of the solution significantly reduces the cost of 'integration' that traditionally falls on the in-house IT team or the POS vendor.
Cashmaster's standard QR-Link application is available in the Cashmaster One Max model. Customized QR code formats can also be created.
In this video...
The till count is complete. The screen is in count mode. It shows a till float/bank of $100 and a total deposit of $807.65. 15 x $50 bills are added into the Hod to be counted. The screen then shows the new count total, which brings the total up to $1557.64. The bills are removed and the Review button pressed to show the sub-totals for each denomination and the deposit total of $1,657.64.
This total and a QR code appear on the screen and a POS scanner is used to transfer this data in the POS system.
QR-Link Inquiry Form