Count a till in under 60-seconds with a count-by-weight cash counter
Click below to learn more about the models available in our newest count-by-weight range, Cashmaster One.
On average, our customers save at least one hour per day per store when using our Cashmaster count-by-weight products. If your staff are counting a till manually it may take 7-10 minutes to count a till once. With our Cashmaster One range, your staff could be counting a till in 60 seconds, saving 6-9 minutes every time.
Many customers see a return on their investment in under 12 weeks.
Use our ROI calculator to see how much your business could be saving.
- Counts notes, coins and more
- Faster, more accurate than manual counting
- Highly reliable
- No moving parts, requires no maintenance
- Small, portable, battery operated - count anywhere
- Quiet operation
- Auditable print-outs of counts is possible
- Deters loss from theft - reduced shrinkage
- Fully connectable to POS/PC
NEW Cashmaster One Range
As with all our products in the wider Cashmaster range, Cashmaster One delivers a count-rate six times faster than manual counting alone. With three new Cashmaster One models being made available, functionality is tailored to all sizes of businesses ranging from Cashmaster One Pro for small businesses; Cashmaster One Plus for small/medium enterprises and Cashmaster One Max for large organizations.
- Easy to update software for currency changes and additional functionality
- New – touch-screen smart-phone style color display
- Easy-to-use menu
- Optional integrated printer with all models
- Serial and USB connectivity
Sigma and Omega Series
Using a Cashmaster Omega or Sigma count-by weight ‘cash counting’ machine is a fast, simple, highly accurate method of counting cash. Every Cashmaster count-by-weight device is built to the highest standard with the most advanced technology. They are lightweight, durable and portable with silent operation and a small footprint, making them ideal for various sectors such as retail, convenience stores, restaurant and hospitality and banking, in an office or even a front-of-house environment.
Features included in the Sigma range include:
- Single till count
- 8 hour battery life and AC power
- Printer port
Features included in the Omega range include:
- 50+ till counts
- Coupons, voucher and token options
- Numeric keypad
- Data storage capability